Magic (splitting hair) lines

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 19 16:16:55 MDT 2006

It felt a little odd, "shallow" or "too easy," for about 20 seconds, then it felt like the piano could read my mind and suggest more nuance than I would normally imagine on my own.  One of those pianos that enables me to play much better than I can really play. I'm not the only person to describe it like this. He's got something there.
Ed Sutton