Haddorff Vertigrand

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 18:13:12 MDT 2006

I had a customer call regarding her "100 year old" Haddorff
"Vertigrand." Her description makes it sound as though it is a "square
grand" (although given its name perhaps its a proto spinet?). I'm
taking a look at it on Tuesday to see if we can give it some CPR (or
recommendations of a mover to dispose of it). Is anyone familiar with
this model? Guess I should bring the camera along with me.
Patrick Draine, RPT