Wood Rebuilder

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Thu Jul 20 21:16:37 MDT 2006

Thanks, Ruth!
     I will be at the piano again tomorrow, and will see what I have done so far.  If it hardens more as time goes by, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, as I just put it in on Wednesday, and only let an hour or 2 go by.  I made it pretty runny, runny enough to drip it into the hole.  I put a piece of veneer on the bottom of the hole, and set a pin in it still wet.  When I tried to turn the pin out, some of the mixture came out with the pin.  Kind of white colored.   Maybe it will work yet!  Thanks so much.
Clark A. Sprague