Wood Rebuilder

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 04:55:56 MDT 2006

I don't want to rain on anyone's party, but if by chance the wood rebuilder does in fact harden, and if by chance the pin was set back in the hole during the cure process, you may want to clear an area near the piano because after a day or two of cure that pin may well turn the entire piano easier than it is going to turn in the block.

   :-O

I do hope the pin was removed after the first try!

Terry Farrell