Wood Rebuilder

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 06:57:01 MDT 2006

Terry,

    It was.  I filled it once, and turned out the pin.  I didn't like the way the filler turned out with the pin.  I filled it again, and evidently still didn't wait long enough when I turned out the pin.  So the pin has been removed twice since the stuff was put in.  When the pin was still not tight enough, I gave up, and figured I still had today to make it work.  I will see what I have today.
Clark Sprague