mileage fees.

Hechler Family dahechler at charter.net
Thu Jul 20 21:29:50 MDT 2006

David, et all,

That is hard to do especially when you expand you work expertise (player
piano and reed organ services). I charge for round trip mileage from my
house ( 44.5 cents per mile) for anyone outside of my metro area (St.
Louis, MO). For example, I was contacted for a reed organ rebuild which
was over 2 hours away. When I talked to the person, they had no problem
paying for mileage on top of my regular rebuild rate. I also charge for
trailer rental on top of that.

I figure as long as you are up front with people, they won't mind paying
for mileage - especially with the gas prices these days - we are at
$3.09 for regular.

Regards,
Duaine

--