mileage fees.

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Fri Jul 21 06:26:01 MDT 2006

I live in a small town with a large highway going through the middle.  Any
tunings that are X number of miles away from the highway are charged
mileage.  Everyone who lives around here knows basically how far they are
from the highway so in our phone conversation, they already have a basic
idea of how much it will cost.

On a related subject, when the plumber was here the other day, he included
travel to/from my house in his hourly rate.  The fee was higher than most of
us probably charge and he was very "generous" to himself with the amount of
time it took.  It sure did give this newbie tuner a new perspective.

Michelle Smith
Bastrop, Texas