Story and Clark not tuned for 30 years!!

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 23 14:26:55 MDT 2006

I had a retired teacher with no money and a piano 150 cents low who was told
the piano couldn't be raised to pitch.  I got to fiddling with it and then
asked "WHY?"     "I don't know," she said. "I think he wanted to sell me a
restringing job."  She wasn't a really happy camper.  The piano had some
real problems but came up to pitch.   I've had some, though which just
scared me and I wasn't willing to risk what might happen.......
les bartlett the chickenhearted