piano with 64 or 68 keys? .

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 08:21:40 MDT 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 8:40:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pianotune05 at comcast.net writes:
Hi Everyone,
My wife  met someone yesterday while food shopping who wants her piano tuned.
 I'm told that the piano has 64 or 68 keys.  She cannot recall exactly what
the woman told her, and it was a piano made especially for kids.  What brand of
spinit am I looking at tuning, and is there anything I need to know about it
before I tune it?  Thanks again.
Marshall
Greetings,

       This piano could be a Tom Thumb piano. I dont know enough about them,
but I tuned two so far, in three years. They look like an upright only they
are minerature, and the keys are full size piano keys, They are the weirdest
thing.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA