Weird ringing - HELP!!

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 08:31:15 MDT 2006

Greetings,

        Yes,  perhaps the damper pedal is adjusted too tight/ no play. Also,
I have had older uprughts that do not achieve quiet damping even when new
damper felts replace the old ones, I would think that it could be the damper
springs.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 7/24/2006 11:28:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,