American School of Piano Tuning

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Tue Jul 25 11:27:39 MDT 2006

Hi Wayne,
"Red" Mike MacDonald does warranty tunings for the pianos sold from our
Sydney store. I was in Sydney last week tuning our floor stock. From
talking to our guys at the store, Mike is the only tuner for the island
of CB. We bought the McKnight's Music about 4 or 5 years ago. Last year
we moved the store across the street in the old Crowell building which
we gutted and remodelled.
What seems to be the problem with the Kranich upright? Surely someone on
the list can offer some ideas on how to fix it.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service
264 Herring Cove Road