Bernard pattern grand hammerhead extractor

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Jul 26 07:39:44 MDT 2006

Re: Bernard pattern grand hammerhead extractorSuperhuman strength is not a requirement for them to work. Since I can do it, with no problem.
I found them to be much easier than the gear type that Tuners Supply sold.
Mind you a person with a weak grip, might have to use heat, in conjunction with them.
The compound action pliers, would obviously be easier to use.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca