Combination Handle

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Wed Jul 26 14:05:27 MDT 2006

At 11:50 am -0700 26/7/06, Geoffrey Arnold wrote:

>I've seen some "friction" designs for quick exchange, and one with
>an o-ring, but I want something strong and am willing to pay for a
>great combination handle.
>
>Where do I look?

Try <http://www.knud-danielsen.dk/>

<http://www.knud-danielsen.dk/catalougepianoparts/page79.jpg>

...provided they haven't subtly changed the design.  Here's what mine
look like.  Note well the chromed ferrule under the knurled screw,
which seems to be missing from somewhat similar-looking designs from
American suppliers -- though I'm not saying these are not American
too: