Combination Handle

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Wed Jul 26 16:30:26 MDT 2006

MOTHER!
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Geoffrey Arnold
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:50 PM
  Subject: Combination Handle

  Hi All,

  I am frustrated with my generic combination handle, the plastic green type from Pianotek, with the screw collar design. It never loosens or tightens enough, so turning is okay, but any bending or pulling yanks the tool out, so forget spoon bending or any other such procedure.

  I've seen some "friction" designs for quick exchange, and one with an o-ring, but I want something strong and am willing to pay for a great combination handle.

  Where do I look?

  thanks
  Greg