Heavy Duty Grand Hammerhead Extracting Pliers

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick at pianospianissimo.com
Thu Jul 27 02:24:32 MDT 2006

John,

It's actually a new model so that's why is not in their catalogue, but in
their latest pricelist is article number:

50073	Hammer shank extractor for Grand Piano+Upright**, heavy
duty		pc.	84,45	@
	**By using for Upright Hammers,the heads will be punched

84.45 EUR (approx 58 GBP)

They also do two other more expensive types but I think this one is the
most effective.

Regards,

Patrick

> At 4:17 pm +0200 26/7/06, PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. wrote:
>
>>I have attached a couple of pics of my german hammer head extracting
>>pliers.
>>

> I've now had a look at my Baumgaertel catalogue and it doesn't seem
> to be there.  Catalogue No. 50050 (light model - Euros 54.65) is very
> different and no others are listed .  I must ask them whether they
> still supply this model.
>

> JD

Patrick Hinves Ballesta
Afinador/Técnico 610442371