Heavy Duty Grand Hammerhead Extracting Pliers

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 02:54:10 MDT 2006

At 10:24 am +0200 27/7/06, PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. wrote:

>It's actually a new model so that's why is not in their catalogue, but in
>their latest pricelist is article number:
>
>50073	Hammer shank extractor for Grand Piano+Upright**, heavy
>duty		pc.	84,45	@
>
>84.45 EUR (approx 58 GBP)

...plus the dreaded 16%, of course :-)    Thanks for the number.  I
see it's in my price list but was not sure if this was the one.  I
wrote to them this morning.

>	**By using for Upright Hammers,the heads will be punched

By this they mean, in English, that it can only be used to extract
upright piano heads that are bored all the way through (eg. Lipp) and
not that the apprentice will be severely punished if he tries to use
the tool on uprights :-)

JD