Action weight

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sat Jul 29 15:37:59 MDT 2006

> Edwards' doesn't need assembly, and has a few more regulating features
> (glide bolts for reproducing keybed irregularities, etc.).
>
> --Cy--

Laroy Edwards' action trolley---see above and the prededing thread---is
fantastic, because it does what the others do AND, and, and it recreates the
pretty much EXACT key travel that's in the piano.  It's added a whole other
level of ease and precision regulating out of, but near, the piano.

A great tool. I wish he would get a distributor, or make a spot on the
string cover website to sell these things. I love it, and I think a lot of
other good techs would, too.

David Andersen