Action weight

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 08:51:08 MDT 2006

A couple of questions come to mind from viewing the pictures of the caddy in
action......do the wheels lock so that is remains in place as one pulls the
action on it; and, how convenient is it for one person to slide the action
out of the piano onto the caddy???

Looks like a great idea and I'm tempted to try to get "my" university to get
one.

Robin Blankenship