Action weight

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 09:31:37 MDT 2006

On 7/30/06, Robin Blankenship <tunerdude at comcast.net> wrote:
> A couple of questions come to mind from viewing the pictures of the caddy in
> action......do the wheels lock so that is remains in place as one pulls the
> action on it;

Yes!

and, how convenient is it for one person to slide the action
> out of the piano onto the caddy???

Very convenient!

This "testimonial" is based on observing its use during more than one
class at the PTG Institute/Convention in Rochester this year, and at
other conventions, as well as LaRoy giving a short "show & tell"
during one of those classes.
The other one that I'm aware of (Jim Ellis' design, available from
Janssen) *may* have fewer features -- I'm not certain -- but is also a
quality portable workbench/backsaver/tool.
Patrick Draine