Hearing Aids

terryb t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Fri Jun 9 22:25:22 MDT 2006

Joe,

Thanks for the information. I understand what you are saying about
controlling the volume. However, the ones I am thinking  of just have a
high volume limit of 80 db (I think). The audiologist can adjust them so
that the different frequency ranges are louder or softer, to customize them
to the wearer's preference.

I am not sure yet, what I will get if anything. My hearing isn't really
bad, but I have been told that I would benefit from hearing aids.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham RPT