Thumpless Rochester

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 17:09:16 MDT 2006

Dear Everyone,
      Looks like I won't be able to make it, as I
simply don't have the thousand bucks.
( Sigh! ) Too bad, too, as I really wanted to meet
'y'all, play a  lot of Fats Waller on Overs #6
( with persimmon, of course! ) and give a  REALLY
scary campfire talk about the Evil Chickering Browne
Action, and how to deal with it, should it ever cross
your path.
    Oh well.
    To the 4 or 5 folks who chipped in $20 to help get
me there, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and
will, this coming week, send the Ecsaine samples I
promised. ( Please email me again, so I don't forget
any of you ). And I'll refund the difference. To the
fellow who graciously chipped in $25, the 1890's
Simplex push-up piano player is yours, if you want it,
and I'll notify my brother in Rochester that you'll be
contacting him to possibly pick it up.
    Sorry, again. I know it would have been a
wonderful, informative time for me. But I live in an
extremely economically depressed area, where pianos
are just not a  priority for many people, and,
regardless of how I apply myself,  my "bottom line"
reflects this.

    Thanks again!
    Thumpster

--- "pmc033 at earthlink.net" <pmc033 at earthlink.net>