Business Insurance

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 08:54:22 MDT 2006

Greetings,

         Yes, I suppose if the PTG members got together and approached an
insurance company, they may give us a good rate; perhaps if we can prove that our
liability is lower by statistical evidence, perhaps.  Who knows? I doubt it.
For that matter, all the plumbers could get together and do the same. Would
insurance companies honor it? How about all the drivers of automobiles as well?
 But perhaps since we are a guild, maybe this is a good idea.
         I have the idea though, that its like any business insurance: namely
you approach the insurance company on your own and they sell a policy to you
just as they would an independent plumber or carpenter or something.

       Anyone have more thoughts on this? Perhps we should look into this.

Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 6/8/2006 9:39:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,