Ozone generator warning!

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 09:36:53 MDT 2006

I've had excellent results using an "AirZone, XT-2000
Blaster" to remove  ( nearly completely ) mouse pee
odor from some piano keys that were previously cleaned
by hand as much as possible.  A good coat of spray
paint on all but the part the finger pushes on, and I
believe it will be completely unnoticeable.
     But I've also developed a sore throat/ slight
breathing problems/ bad singing voice from entering
the room to check the keys. TAKE WARNINGS ABOUT OZONE
SERIOUSLY! ( Run a  search on "ozone dangers ). I did
this in an unnoccupied room in my house, with a
towell jammed under the door.  Next time, it will be
in a  shed, or van, out back, and I'll wear a  mask to
go in and out until it is quite dissipated.

     Peace,