M & H A

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 22:06:23 MDT 2006

There are many pedals advertised in the catalogs.  Just measure from the pivot pin to where the pedal rods should go in and pivot pin to just in front of the pedal housing where the shoe goes up.   Match to what is in the catalogs...if the pivot pins go into dowels you will have to replace or repair...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California