Compression rigs (ridges)

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 09:14:54 MDT 2006

The rib dimensions and layout certainly change quickly leaving the bass
area.  It looks like maybe 17 ribs?  The ribs in the upper end appear to be
quite wide but fairly short.  Are you planning to use the original rib
configuration and dimensions or reengineer the piano?

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com