Which one?

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 28 12:28:06 MDT 2006

Avery,
         I kinda figured but that does beg the
question, what's the beef with the new one? There
not even the same company! I think if I were out
that much money I'd find it a tad hard to get
over too but really, there not the same people. I
feel for you though. I'd sure hate to loose all
that money. Did you get something in the mail
from the lawyers for claims against the company? I thought we all did.

best,
Greg