near impossible tuning

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 5 22:16:19 MST 2006

About selling voicing:

Well...actually....<mostly> my customers who are professional musician types are the ones who have might have specific voicing requests.  The rest of the folks get educated by <me>---"Do you find it difficult to play "p" (soft) on your piano?"; "Have you noticed some notes are louder than the others?"; "Have you noticed....."  etc., etc., etc.   I don't limit voicing to any model or make.  In my spiel I always mention that any piano can sound like those old uprights that sound like tin....that is, if you let them get that way.

Barbara Richmond