DIRECT MAILING

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 09:52:42 MST 2006

Hi William,
I don't know about a $90 ad, but I'm going to definitly put a listing where everyone else is. My only worry is that I'll be overlooked, but I don't have the budget now, 7month old, wife, struggling finances you know how it goes.  Anyway, so I gather it will take me up to 100 pianos to get my speed down? I'm about 1/5 the way there. I'm doing my 20th piano on Friday.  So far customers are happy.
Marshall