Shop Dust Control

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri Mar 17 18:43:49 MST 2006

Hey Terry,

In case you are considering PVC for the ducting, I'd do some research.  PVC
is more prone to buildup of static charges, more difficult to ground and,
consequently, fire hazard increases.  I dunno how much, and I know a couple
guys that use PVC and haven't had any issues, but it may be worth
researching if that is your bent.

Just my 2 cents.
William R. Monroe