Soundboards by design---Class

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 13:30:42 MST 2006

_Monthly  Newsletter_ (http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sfptg/id6.html)
  Here is a news letter from the S. F. bay area PTG chapter.  If  any body
from out of town is in the area on April 4th  in Alameda or  Santa Clara on the
24th.  I'd love to have any out of towners stop  by and join in a technical
presentation at John Callahans shop in  Alameda.  See web address for class
description & directions.
  Should be fun.  I'm bringing a Steinway O with a redesigned  board I wrote
of some time last year. Click on the address above for info.

   Should be fun
    Dale Erwin