BBB Membership?

Carman Gentile cgpiano at humboldt1.com
Thu Mar 23 15:44:34 MST 2006

My Colleagues,

   Are any of you members of the Better Business Bureau?

   I got a call from a representative from the BBB saying that my
"excellent" reputation has landed an invitation from them to become a
member.  Before I made any commitments, I checked out the rep via the BBB
website -and- their toll free number; found out the representative is
officially bonafide and legitimate.  Those folks somehow tracked me down
and want me to (of course) pay their annual membership fee and then I am
able to legally use the BBB logo on my ads and business forms.  Plus I get
the coveted plaque and other membership materials.

   Is it worth the membership fee?  Any other comments?

Carman Gentile RPT
Redwood Chapter