planers

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 20:56:50 MST 2006

David
   The Dewalt is as good as you can get without going super  expensive.  It
is a bout $499.00 or there abouts.  I like the three  blade cutter head & they
are easy to change & reversible.
  It has two speeds ,a rough cut & a finish cut.  Quite  rugged.
  Dale Erwin

I need  to buy a planer mostly for bridge work--preparing cap material and
planing  bridges prior to notching and attaching to the soundboard.  Not
heavy  use but I need something accurate with easy to change blades and not
too  expensive.  Anybody have anything they really like?

David  Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net