acrosonic "rattan" music desk

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 12:53:40 MST 2006

Yep, pretty hidieous! Got an old acrosonic I'm working on; mostly cosmetic
stuff. What would you recommend as a replacement for the rattan/wicker
insert in the music desk? I really don't want to put wicker in there again,
so I was thinking of maybe a walnut colored piece of vinyl, or perhaps a
piece of veneer or whatever. I'm looking for some good alternatives if you
could help please. This is the type of M. desk that screws onto the front of
the top lid, and has a special bevel, so the standard "hinge" type desk
won't fit, so I have to use this one, instead of just replacing it with the
hinge type. Thanks!

Terry Peterson