acrosonic "rattan" music desk

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 26 15:20:44 MST 2006

What about a piece of that 1/8", or less plywood cut to size.
I just don't like the idea, of vinyl.
Or if you could find a dead naugah (sp), somewhere. :-)  (Think
Wurlitzer, I think that was the brand. Their usage, actually led to the
extinction, of the naugah)
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca