Question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 05:36:52 MST 2006

And if I'm not mistaken, at least one famous manufacturer dries the panel
DOWN (yeah, that's more correcter :-) and then glues on FLAT ribs (in a caul
of some radius.

I have not ever heard of any small shop building pure CC boards with flat
ribs. Why not? And how can they claim to "not change the design of the
original masters"?

Terry Farrell