Thanks MIke

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu May 4 15:44:03 MDT 2006

Greetings,

        I can appreciate (or rather not appreciate) that this is a low end
(cheap) piano, and that for the average child or other beginner, it would make
no difference if all the blow distances and key levelling were different as
people just dont know and if they did, would they care?...as long as it "plays".
I see flaws in this piano. I see especially a lack of craft, however the
materials are decent quality. Its a shame.

         For me, this little piano poses a challenge as well as a learning
experience and maybe when I am doing this longer, I will probably not waste my
time. But right now it is teaching me alot, even though the piano may not be
worth all my time. Its great, because the more I get into this piano the more I
see those 1,748 other things ,,,oops did I say 1,748 things...I think I found
another 6 which comes to 1,754!

         Thanks for the sensible and practical suggestion, but I usually
always take the long way around. I can still hear my mom saying, "Why must you
always be so hard on yourself?"

Thanks again,
Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA