1937 Acrosonic action removal

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 9 16:02:12 MDT 2006

If I remember correctly...you need a couple damper heads without dampers.   Connect them to the 1st bass sticker to the "pickup finger guide pin" (Merle Mason) and one at the treble end.  This will keep the pickup fingers/stickers in the guide rail.  Then remove screws holding the "pickup finger guide rail" (Merle Mason)  and the action bracket bolt nut (Merle Mason)...the action/stickers etc. should all lift out...you might need to remove some stuff for clearance...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California