Yet another billing question

Ken Knapp skyking at nep.net
Mon May 22 17:45:44 MDT 2006

MessageHi Geoff,

I'm not a piano tech at this point, but might be one someday (is that like I'm not a doctor but I play one on TV?). But I can relate as I have been in service businesses in the past (TV and appliances). The way I see it is that your time is worth so much per hour no matter what you are doing. I would charge the same.

Ken