Drill Doctor

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu May 25 10:27:26 MDT 2006

At 10:25 AM 5/25/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>In Outlook when sending a HTML post you can hit Control-K and put in a
>link.  You have to fill in the word to show like "here" and the URL you
>are linking to.  Unfortunately in readers that get rid of the HTML the
>whole link shows up and as in this case since the link is so long that it
>makes two lines it is usually broken.  That's why Conrad couldn't find the
>model I had linked to as the non-HTML post broke the link.

The actual reason was that I _didn't_ click on the hyperlink. I was in the
middle of about three things and only skimmed the message. I sent a message
to that effect, 1.5 hours ago, but it hasn't shown up yet. Ain't
tekknowleggy good?

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.