Clicking drop screws on a new Steinway

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu May 25 22:15:21 MDT 2006

Dale,

I agree. But then you have the extra dollar amount (dollar vs. mark).
Of course, after
you end up fixing all the problems (not warranty), the Hamburg would
probably still be
cheaper.

I'm so glad we have a dealer here who has techs on salary that go
through every S & S
and at least "try" to make it work correctly! Most cities don't!

Avery Todd
University of Houston