Curses! Coiled again!

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sat May 27 04:22:09 MDT 2006

I had a customer in WV call who said she had a "grand spinet".  I coolly
"uh-huh-ed", and made the appointment.

Sure enough, there on the fallboard was "Grand", apparently from a
manufacturer of that name in North Carolina in the 60's, later bought out by
Superscope, makers of (wait for it) Marantz fine pianos.

Sounds like yours was maintained by a chain-link fence installer.

--Cy--