Universal Bass String question

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Thu Nov 2 11:28:41 MST 2006

Hi all.  Thanks for the helpful information concerning universals.   While
it may not seem like a big deal to most of the world, I replaced my first
bass string today - the old one was missing.  It looked great, and the
mother and kids were thrilled. There are ten kids in the house and each
plays an instrument. Five of them watched me install the string.  They're
home schooled and one of them is now going to write a paper on piano tuning
and repair.

My work here is done...  =)

Michelle Smith

Bastrop, Texas