Rebuilt Action Touch is too light

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 12 07:18:35 MST 2006

It is not clear from your post what the complaint is.
Is the "local teacher" satisfied that the action is fast and light?
Is the other teacher complaining it is too heavy?
What kind of "hard time" are the students having? Hard time pressing the keys or hard time controlling the sound?
What is your impression of the piano?
Have you voiced the hammers?
Have you taken basic down and up weight measurements?
Ed Sutton