Business: getting and keeping customers

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 07:04:52 MDT 2006

Greetings,

        Is it advantageous to be agressive with customers, ie; sending
reminder cards twice or calling if they dont call for a tuning within a month after
you'e sent them one reminder? Or...is it a turn off. I tend to think it is a
turn off.

        Before I was a tuner, when I needed my piano tuned, I simply called
my tuner. IMHO, it is something you just neeeed as a piano player!  My tuners
throughout the years never sent me a reminder card.  I do send them to my
customers. I usually ask if they want a reminder.  Thoughts?

Julia
Reading, PA