Leaving

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Oct 10 11:37:45 MDT 2006

The pedal picture was was more of a curiosity, as I have replaced the
set with new ones.  Originality was not a concern here.  The old ones
were solid brass, all three were bent and two are twisted as well.  One
could straighten them, but I think I'll just hang onto them as  a piece
of surreal piano art.