Collard & Collard Patent Repeater Action, London

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 14:21:37 MDT 2006

IMHO, a full rebuild means that anything that shows any significant wear
gets replaced with new. A full remanufacture means that everything that
typically wears/degrades over time on any piano gets replaced with new
(whether any particular part on that particular piano is actually worn out).
I don't think that full remanufacture implies any redesign elements. I'm
assuming that's what you mean by "odd hybrid" (don't know that I care much
for that phrase - but that's another subject....).  ;-)

Terry Farrell