soundboard drying speed ( Thanks Ron ! Details ???)

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 14:02:09 MDT 2006

Cool! I like that! So all I have to do is get an EMC
guage to start, to calibrate it with. What I was
wondering is if the wood itself responds less well,
after repeated cycling, throwing off your
calibrations. But one could always re-check that with
the EMC guage. And maybe even make a  chart,
correlating it with RH and room temp.

     Peace,