Time and Money

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Mon Oct 16 14:59:47 MDT 2006

Hi Brian,

Originally I didn't do it on a yearly basis, so the jump was anywhere between $5 and $15.  Now I try to keep up yearly, although every once in awhile I skip a year.  I increase by $5.  Not into doing percentage as I like the fee to be in an increment of 5.  $5 is any easy jump and most find it negligible, they don't think over the span of several years.

Debbie