Deal...or No Deal?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 18 21:35:00 MDT 2006

I would say something along the lines of, even although, it appears that only a couple of notes are out, that he notices. There are actually, quite a few that are out.
Tell him that in some concert situations, the pianos are tuned before the concert, even if they have been tuned before the rehearsal.
Every tuner tunes a little bit different, even although in the end, they are not noticeably different, so just doing a couple of notes, may not work out.
Regardless, there would be a service call charge.

Then again how can you guarantee, that more notes won't 'fall out', unless you go completely over it.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca