Grand lifter

Robin Stevens pianoman at westnet.com.au
Sat Oct 21 19:15:47 MDT 2006

I had this made up at not much cost. Also. it does not take up much room in
the boot of my car. The jack is a Ford jack from a wrecker yard and all it
needed was the square section welded to the top and a large bolt head welded
for the racket spanner. The upright section is  1" square galvanized. I paid
$20 for the jack and the engineer charged $30.

The jack is for lifting cars so a large grand posers no problem.

Robin Stevens ARPT
South Australia